May 07, 2016
Dr Tolbert has been notified by the Florida election commission that there will be another hearing on May 18 at 9 AM at the Senate building in Tallahassee.
Even though Dr. Tolbert filed his
reports in a timely manner, that there also were extenuating circumstances, and that he took no donations, the Florida election commission and the Division Of Election continue to violate title 18, and the first and 14th amendment.
May 02, 2016
Florida Election Commission
107 W. Gaines Str, Ste 224
Tallahassee, Fl. 32399
Office of Inspector General
Florida Department of State
R.A. Gray BLG Room114A
500 S. Bronough St
Tallahassee Fl. 32399
Office of Inspector General
Melinda M. Miguel
Tallahassee Fl. 32399
Reference: letter dated April 21, 2016 from Florida Election Commission: Charles Frederick Tolbert CFABA
To whom it may concern:
The Florida Election Commission (FEC), upon completion of it own internal investigation, has concluded that they have not violated any Florida’s statutes or laws.
Based on FEC finding, Citizens for a better America (CFABA) conducted it’s own internal investigation of its policies and procedures and concluded that they have not violated any statutes or laws concerning the 2014 governor race according to the United State Constitution and the Florida Constitution.
After careful review of the conduct of the FEC and DOE, we request a response to the following questions.
Please answer the following questions within 14 days of receipt.
1. How can Florida election commission (FEC) rule on itself without violations of title 18? (submitted to the Inspector General)
UNITED STATES CODE
TITLE 18 – CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I – CRIMES
CHAPTER 13 – CIVIL RIGHTS
§ 241. Conspiracy against rights
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any inhabitant of any State, Territory, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same;
2. Has the FEC failed to investigate the Division Of Election (DOE) for voter fraud?
We have requested the total number of individuals from all political parties and non-party affiliation that missed filing deadline. This information was not provided for us. It is our contention that the computers failed to register the proper data.
Dr. Tolbert has requested a recount of the election votes for 2014 governor race based on FOX News which announced Dr. Tolbert at 14%, yet he only received 82 votes. In addition, he was not allowed to debate Scott or Crist because He was an NPA per Leadership Florida.
3. Why did the FEC fail to investigate candidates ineligible to run for United States President allowing Marco Rubio to collect multi millions of dollars whereas he is a non-natural citizen?
4. Is the FEC made up of Democrats and Republicans as is the DOE? Are both groups subduing the rights under amendment 14 of no party affiliated (NPA) Candidates?
5. Citizens for a better America, (CFABA) Dr. Charles Frederick Tolbert requested a recount of the votes for 2014 Governor race based on the fact that FOX News had him at 14% and that he only ended up with 82 votes. Why has the FEC not investigated DOE for voters’ fraud?
6. Why Should a non-party candidate pay the fee required for running for political office and they receive none of their funds back, where-as the Democrats and Republicans would be returned two thirds of their funding?
7. The FEC determined probable cause, even though there were no donations taken and no violations committed. They have failed to conclude and close the issue between Dr. Tolbert and alleged late filing of treasure reports in 2014. When Dr Tolbert requested total number of candidates who were accused of late filing, FEC failed to respond or allow him to face his accusers.
Why is the matter still being heard if he received no donations and the statue reads 25% penalty of expenses and donations?
8. The non-response of all correspondence between the DOE and the FEC until receipt of the document dated April 21, 2016 in response to Dr. Tolbert’s (CFABA) letter dated April 4, 2016 from Florida election commission investigating is unethical, unconstitutional and illegal. Why have these two offices not responded to previous correspondence?
9. The DOE loss of a certified letter and the non-response to request by Dr. Tolbert by both DOE and FEC shows lack of organizational efficiency. If they cannot find certified documents how can candidates be liable for computer errors?
10. The six month delay in review of the political party documents and the requirements to meet the DOE’s standards is a violation of amendment 14. D.r Tolbert submitted the requirements as was approved by other Minor parties.
DOE does not return calls. It Dr. Tolbert followed other parties’ format, why is his not being approved?
Constitution declares that no person shall be “deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.” This means that if the government infringes on your rights, you are entitled to mount a timely and meaningful defense of those rights in court. It’s one of the cornerstones of our entire legal system, with roots dating back at least as far as the Magna Carta, which declared, “No free man…shall be stripped of his rights or possessions…except by the lawful judgment of his equals or by the law of the land.”
11. The candidate handbook is written in such a manner that only a CPA or an attorney can understand. How can we simplify the candidate handbook?
12. Since Dr. Tolbert is a retired MSGT, Doctor of Education and a Pastor, why is he being called a liar when he states his treasurer and he both filed reports as required?
In conclusion; we have submitted on several occasions the political party documentation. It is our belief that the United States Constitution does not require specific political parties.
In addition; the laws and statutes 103.095 (1) 2011 presented to Dr. Tolbert for review by Ms. Strom are written in order to prevent minor parties from being established in Florida.
Dr. Tolbert has requested that Ms. Strom allow him to come to Tallahassee to review and correct the documents presented on:
April 1, 2016 (FEC response April 13, 2016)
August 28, 2015 (FEC Response January 26, 2016) https://www.cfabamerica.com/constitution-for-citizens-for-a-better-america-inc-party-of-florida-cfabapf
Citizens For A Better America, Inc
Charles Frederick Tolbert EdD
Candidate for US Senate Florida 2016 NPA
PO Box 740025
Orange City Fl 32774
Copy Editor: Vilet Dye…email@example.com