I will protect the defenseless, balance the energy of intense people, tend to the lonely and serve the helpless also be on guard abuse of Power. Write-in Charles Frederick Tolbert Ed.D candidate for U.S. Senate Florida 2016 No Party Affiliation
We the people for a better America have a responsibility to defend our rights. Few, if any individuals covered by the media have served this great nation by defending our rights of freedom.
Charles Frederick Tolbert EdD
Write-in candidate for U S Senate Florida 2016
. A. Times.
1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County (L.. A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
(Donald Trump was right)
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
10. in L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County.)
(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times) Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States ‘annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
1. It is not the federal, state or local government’s re
sponsibility to feed the people in America.
2. It is the responsibility of the Citizens to form a better America without lobbyist or government intervention. We the people, not the government have this responsibility.
3. Just as businesses out source jobs to other countries, we the people have outsourced our children’s education; we have allowed the government to misinterpret the constitution. Consider a new school system.
4. The two party systems have failed. We the people must form a new system. A third political party made up of citizens for a better America which would make government more competitive. Politicians have become richer at the expense of the poor and middle classes. No one serving the people should, while in a political office, benefit personally from the holding of such office that they were elected into for the purpose of serving the people.
5. Citizens, stop supporting individuals with your time and money who are only running for office for their own political gain, but support those who will defend your constitutional rights of freedom to educate and teach your children your own ethical and moral standards.
It is about time that “we the people” stand up and use that what God gave us. Our future is derived from the use of that which we have learned. To believe in our current system of governmental operation would require re-writing history. Educating our children to spend everything we may have accumulated and counterfeit money to spend more is not the American way, we the people must take back our government.
Charles Frederick Tolbert (BS, M.Div., M.Ed..,
Ed.D., Retired MSGT.)